BLOG POST 2/411
- Discuss in words something you learned in class today or this week.
- RE: How to use components to update or mount to verify the connection
- What is the difference between state and props?
- RE: props is a parameter you can use to specify what is in the data
- RE:STATE is what is used to declare that targets values
- What is ReactDOM? What is the difference between
- What is
- RE: allows you to generate component base classes
- Which (if there is) node library method could you use to solve the algorithm problem you solved last night in your pre-homework?
- RE: Not sure on this one
- Which (if there is) node library method could you use to solve the algorithm problem you solved in class tonight?
- RE:It is a way to handle events efficently
- RE: The front end using java has made me become so much more interested again i like the design side of things and its 100% the coolest thing when using a framework